Switched to Blogger because it's easier to use! Upon self-reflecting a little, I realized that part of me not keeping up to date with the blog was that I hated the wordpress interface... So now I can be more productive with this thing! (pls dont judge for using Blogger lol) Goals! Goals are hard to define! The thing about goals that disturbs me is that it takes a long time to figure out what exactly do you want to do, but small goals always just feel unsatisfactory. Even then, there are a few vague things that I can aim for: To be timely with blog and assignments. To do all readings on their due date. Those were the easy goals that are easy to define and easy to accomplish. Now, it would be productive to come up with goals that would make the process of the project that I have to produce better. How can we do that? Best idea I have at the moment is to try to imagine what the moment to moment of creating this project would be like, which is a near impossible task, so l...
Comments
Post a Comment